Tuesday, July 20, 2010

McKaylee's room

Last week my mom helped me do some vinyl lettering for McKaylee's room. It helped make her room look so cute and definitely added a girly feel to the room. Thanks Mom!!!





And here's some updated pictures of McKaylee. She's now two whole months old! I can't believe it! She's started smiling like crazy lately, but unfortunately she seems to be a bit camera shy and I can't seem to get a picture if her beautiful smile...so I guess we'll just keep working on that one.



4 comments:

  1. That turned out so cute. I love it. Good job! Now you need to come and help me decorate Rys nursery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! She looks almost not-doll-sized in that last picture. She must be growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her room! Can you show me how to make the little feet decoration that is on her wall?

    ReplyDelete