Monday, August 2, 2010

Caught Smiling!!

Well, we finally did it. We finally captured McKaylee smiling with the camera. Took long enough eh? She's been smiling for a while now, but every time the camera would come out, curiosity would take over and alas... no more smiles. Well, here's her great big smile!



This one was almost a smile...but I thought it was cute.

I can't believe how much she's grown, look at the difference in these two pictures...the first taken at one week old, the other at 2 months.


3 comments:

  1. So adorable! She's grown so much, I can't believe it either. She's looking more and more baby and less and less newborn. I swear every time I see her she looks different! Love the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...Love it! I can't believe the comparison pictures too. She really is growing up even though she seems so little still! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! I can't believe how fast time has gone, she is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete