Tuesday, July 6, 2010

McKaylee and Soccer

I have lots of new cute pictures of McKaylee that I need to post because she is such a cute baby...so here's some fun new pictures of her:

She likes to do Superman poses...

Playing with Daddy!


Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!



And I need to post some pictures of Trevor playing soccer. He's had a game almost every weekend for the past couple months and now they are on break for the hottest summer months. They will start back up again in August. He's had lots of fun playing and McKaylee and I have loved going to his games.

This picture is kinda hard to see, but Trevor is the green shirt right by the net. In this picture he's just barely missing a goal.

Corner Kick!
Taking his turn out of the game.

The whole team. Check out the sky in this picture, I think it looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment