Tuesday, July 6, 2010

McKaylee's Blessing Day: July 4th, 2010

McKaylee Jade Hatch was blessed on July 4th, 2010 by her father Trevor James Hatch. It was a beautiful blessing and I am amazed daily by the blessing these two are in my life. McKaylee looked so beautiful on her special day and it was so much fun to show her off to everyone. Here's some pictures of the most beautiful girl in the whole world!





She looked so pretty all day long. Here's some pictures of the family after the blessing at Grandma and Grandpa Hatch's home.



3 comments:

  1. She IS beautiful! I can't wait to see her spunky personality (and super powers)! You married into a great family! It was really great to see you guys - thanks for inviting me over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looked way beautiful, I'm sure trevor did a great job. Sorry we missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad I missed it! Did you make her beautiful dress?

    ReplyDelete