Thursday, June 11, 2009

So, I'm still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out...but I think I like the big pictures the best...you can see them better! Anyway, for out next camping trip we headed for the Stansbury Mountains....for those of you like me who don't know where those are, they are west of Tooele (yes, things do exist west of Tooele). Anyway, it was beautiful up there. We camped right next to a stream and the weather was perfect! While we were chilling by the fire, Trevor came up with a classic quote, I just had to put it on our blog! He said, "You never know until you Google it!". Oh man, what a world we live in! What would we do without Google!

Here is Trevor...he's only a little bit of a pyro...he really enjoyed playing with the fire.


Watching the fire burn.
These are some..ruins?...we found on the way. Trevor thought they were cool and wanted me to take a picture of him in front of them, so here it is!



Good morning Jenny!



1 comment:

  1. Sweet camping trip!! We totally need to go again soon....that is if it ever stops raining!!! :)

    ReplyDelete