Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our New Addition


No...we are not expecting, but we have added to our family, our family of cars that is. Trevor has been working very hard at his Aunt's house helping her with tree trimming and other various yard jobs and as payment....she gave him her jeep! That's right, a 1980 CJ7. Oh man....there are going to be some fun times in this vehicle. Trevor was so excited to get it, I couldn't help but let him keep it. I felt like he was bringing home a baby bumble bee ( i just hope it doesn't sting him!) He instantly took off the hard top this afternoon and spent all night long riding around with the wind blowing through his hair, and messing mine up!

Here's Trevor and his parents riding up by the Dikes.



This is what it looks like with the top still on.


I'm sure we will be using this toy for some sweet camping trips.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Jeep!!!! My dad would be so jealous! He had a jeep when he was first married. I love the pictures they have of that time... so don't forget to take lots of pictures with your jeep so someday your kids can make fun of you too :) Happy Jeeping....
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me! That is so awesome he got that! I am way excited for you guys. It is like Christmas all over for Trevor! Lucky dude! When can we go for a ride in it?

    ReplyDelete