Friday, May 28, 2010

Splish splash!

Splish Splash McKaylee was taking a bath! and she loved it! She didn't like me getting her all undressed but the instant she hit the warm water, she quieted right down and didn't make a single complaint the whole time she was in the bath. She screamed through her last baths so I thought we might have a water hater, but she liked it this time! She was so happy and content in the water, I just had to get a picture:



All wrapped up in a warm towel after wards....and still not a cry!

All clean and worn out!

4 comments:

  1. Thats so fun. Its funny how water will wear them out...even if they aren't moving very much! When she is old enough you should do a Mommy and Me swimming class....its a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love her all dressed up! It is nice she can finally wear all of her cute clothes! :) She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw...those first baths are so fun! I'm glad she doesn't really hate the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute, I'm glad I'll get to see her lots since we live so close. Bath time is great, enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete