Friday, September 3, 2010

Three Month Pictures

I'm a little bit slow getting these pictures posted, McKaylee is already 3 1/2 months, but we were a little late getting the pictures taken and then I wanted to test out my Photoshop skills and see what I could do with the pictures. I honestly had too much fun playing around with them. I had my friend Anne come and take the pictures, she did an amazing job and just had so much fun with McKaylee. McKaylee wasn't the biggest fan of getting put in all kinds of places, but thankfully she gave us quite a few really cute ones amongst all her screaming. Well, happy 3 months McKaylee!!

















4 comments:

  1. So cute, you guys did a great job! My favorite is the one with her by the pink blanket. Adorable! And yes, half of these pictures look just like you did when you were a baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really cute ones there. And did I mention that I love the yellow flower?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those black and white ones, I don't know why. They just seem to fit McKaylee!

    ReplyDelete